Audi A3 Sedan 2014
Performance Driving Event - Next Event May 2nd, 2014
The Audi Victoria Performance Driving Program puts owners in-tune with their skills right from the driver's seat. At this event, passion for your vehicle starts with the turn of the ignition. Leaving you breathless from the start, we inspire to create confidence and ignite excitement, all while learning about the newest models Audi has to offer. Heighten your senses, become more aware of your surroundings, and learn about becoming a safe, and more confident driver...
Unveiling of the redesigned 2015 Audi A3 Sedan
- Thursday, January 9th celebrated the exclusive unveiling of the all-new redesigned Audi A3 Sedan. The new A3 Sedan combines the versatility and luxury of a sedan with the power and performance of a sports coupe. The A3 is certainly anything but ordinary. We were surrounded by approximately 150 guests with delectable hors d'oeuvres and refreshments throughout the evening. We hope you all enjoyed the evening and invite you to come back to learn more about the all-new A3 sedan soon!
2015 Audi A3 Sedan - Coming Soon!
Advancements through technology. Introducing the all-new Audi A3 and S3 sedans, coming to Canada in 2014.
- A3 Sedan brings new level of craftsmanship and attention to detail to the fast growing A segment
- Available with a number of powertrain options and advanced technology features
- A3 Sportback will return with A3 Sportback e-tron® Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle (PHEV) confirmed for the Canadian market
Leading the way in lighting technology: The new Audi Matrix LED headlights.
2013-06-28 - Ingolstadt, Germany -
- New technology set to reach the market later this year.
- Individually controlled LEDs for high-precision lighting.
- Audi has been leading the way for many years with an array of innovations.
Audi is now building on its lead in the domain of lighting technology with a world first: The Audi Matrix LED headlights will make their debut on the new A8, which is appearing on the market at the end of 2013. Audi, the technology leader in this field, is thus opening a new chapter in automotive lighting technology.
Audi Matrix LED technology splits up the LED high-beam headlights into numerous individual, small diodes working in conjunction with lenses or reflectors connected in series. Managed by a responsive control unit, they are activated and deactivated or dimmed individually according to the situation. This means they always supply high-precisionillumination and achieve the maximum possible light yield without needing a pivoting mechanism.